Hello again! How are you doing?
Way back in my first few months of blogging, I shared with you guys the contents of my makeup bag – and, well, I don’t think that one product in that old makeup bag is still carried around with me!
I’ve downsized the contents I carry hugely, as well as switching out most of the products.
It’s definitely time that I wrote an updated one for you all, so let’s get started!
Okay, I’ll start off with my makeup bag. Last time I used a MAC one, but I’ve transferred to this Jack Wills one, as I prefer the colour and it also has that plastic-y material on the inside, so wiping spillages away is really easy.
First up, base products!
- Benefit Porefessional – I keep this in here in case I need to redo my whole face (what with the wet weather, you never know when you’ll get drenched haha).
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer – I never top up foundation during the day because it’s rare that I need to – I just carry a concealer with me to touch up if my dark circles or blemishes start showing!
- Seventeen Miracle Matte Powder – I just need to finish this powder! I’m not a big fan of it, but it’s been sitting in my stash for a whole and I’ve decided to use it up!
- Benefit Hoola – This mini size is so handy! I’m a big fan of bronzer and like to keep on top of it.
- MAC Dainty Blush – I mentioned this in a haul last week. It’s my new holy grail, it just adds so much life to my skin!
- Benefit Highbeam – You can never use too much highlight, can you? This one’s my current favourite!
- Real Techniques Retractable Kabuki – Again, I mentioned this in haul too! It’s just so handy for travel, because I know that the bristles won’t be damaged.
- MAC Bare Study Paintpot – Cream eyeshadows are my favourite for on the go – just smudge them on your lids and buff the edges a little! Beautiful eyes, sorted in a flash.
- Laura Geller GlamLASH – My favourite mascara at the moment, as mentioned in my January favourites! It just lengthens and separates amazingly.
- Benefit They’re Real – I take this because it’s amazing for layering on other mascaras!
- Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush – This brush is so multi-purposeful it’s ideal for on the go.
And finally, lips. You know me, I can’t just take one!
- MAC Angel – My favourite nude shade of all time! I like having a nude on me because they’re so easy to wear and you don’t need to worry about them smudging at all.
- Estee Lauder Pink Patent – I carry this for the same reason as Angel – it’s such a pretty, natural pink colour and it’s so wearable! I go for this when my lips aren’t in great condition.
- Seventeen Lip Lustre – Unfortunatley this one doesn’t have a shade, but it’s a gorgeous cherry red shade, perfect to brighten the complexion if you’re feeling a bit dull.
So, there we go! To be honest, I’m pretty proud to say that I think I carry half the amount of products that I did when I wrote my last post.
Let me know your top 3 products you keep in your makeup bag in the comments!