Although I’m definitely fond of a good old berry lip during the chilly months, sometimes I like going down the blending route and enjoy making my eyes the main aspect of my look.
I thought I’d show you some very quick and simple eye looks which would compliment either a nude or a darker more vampy lipstick – and they both have an air of festivity about them!
- DARK LIP LOOK
- I smudged some Bare Study Paintpot from MAC onto the lids as a base.
- I then took the pale base colour from my Tom Ford Seductive Rose Quad and tapped that over Base Study with my ring finger.
- To add some soft dimension I took the brow shade from the Max Factor Smokey Eye Drama Kit in Luxe Lilacs (review here) lightly through the socket.
- Going back to the Tom Ford Quad, I took the second shade (a pale pink glossy shimmer) and patted that on top of my base.
- To create a winged liner look, I used a combination of the MUA Liquid Liner and the Zoeva Cat Eye Pen.
- I brushed a lick of Roller Lash mascara through my lashes and applied my favourite Tanya Burr Individual falsies.
2. NUDE LIP LOOK
And then for those of us a little scared of a dark lip, I think making the eyes beautiful is key to that perfect festive party look! I used gold and bronze to create this effect and I think it’d look gorgeous on lots of different skin tones too.
HOW I DID IT:
- I took MAC Bare Study once again over the lids as a base.
- To begin with the gold, I used the Gilt pencil from NudeStix over Bare Study straight from the crayon. I also popped this under my lower lashline.
- To intensify that colour I then took Half Baked from the Naked original and patted that on the lid and under the eye.
- I took a combination of Buck and Smog in the crease to create some definition.
- Using a little angled brush I pressed the shade Darkhorse into my upper and lower lashline to give the illusion of thicker lashes.
- Again, I used Roller Lash and used my Individuals from Tanya Burr Cosmetics.
I love both of these eye looks and I hope you guys like them too!
I’d love to see your Christmas-inspired makeup looks so leave your Instagram & Twitter usernames below so I can follow you!
❄DAY 3 OF BLOGMAS❄